Frank Zane Posing Clinic & Training Seminar
June 24th & 25th in the San Diego, CA Area
In his book Symmetry, Frank Zane shares how the “Legends of Muscle Beach” – himself, Arnold, Dave Draper, Franco Columbo, and photographer Artie Zeller used to hold mock competitions and pose for each other to determine which areas they needed to focus on for their next competition.
Frank Zane is resurrecting this old school tradition by offering his own Posing Clinic and Training Seminar at his Private Studio in the San Diego California area on June 24th and 25th.
Who Can Attend?
It is open to male and female bodybuilding competitors of all ages. Men’s categories include Classic Bodybuilding, Men’s Bodybuilding and Men’s Masters Bodybuilding. Women’s categories include Women’s Bodybuilding and Women’s Physique.
Are you wondering what you need to do to take your posing to the next level?
Whether you are a novice or a seasoned competitor, you will benefit from learning from the legendary Frank Zane!
This once-in-a-lifetime program will teach you all of Frank’s absolute best secrets for posing and competing.
It is available on a 1st come and 1st serve basis and is limited to ONLY 12 people.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- Franks Best Posing Secrets
- Perfecting Your Poses & Posing Routine
- Best Poses and Arrangement within your Routine
- The Kinetic Sculpture – Viewing Your Body as an Art Form
- Practice Tips
- How to Build a Focused and Confident Attitude
- How to Select the Best Music
- How to Showcase Your Strong Points and Hide Your Weaknesses
- What Exercises to do with Proper Form to Improve your Weak Points
Day #1 – Saturday, June 24, 2017
9:00 am – 12:00 pm – Morning Session
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – *Lunch Break
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Afternoon Session
Frank will conduct a special seminar and share some of his greatest posing secrets. He will also analyze your personal strengths and weakness, explain how to best showcase your physique, what poses are best, and what training movements are necessary to bring up your weak points.
Frank and his Team will Take Photos of you doing all of the mandatory poses and poses within your routine to be sure you put your best poses in the right places.
You will be sent back to the Hotel with the homework of perfecting your poses for the competition on Day #2.
Day #2 – Sunday, June 25, 2017
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Frank and the Zane Team will hold a mock competition where you will showcase your posing and competition routine.
You will receive a detailed scorecard with feedback on your strengths and weaknesses to give you the best game plan for success in your next competition.
All attendees are required to review pages 76-82 on posing from Frank’s best-selling book High Def Body prior to attending the clinic on June 24th and 25th.
- Attendees are responsible for arranging and paying their own hotel reservations and transportation between the airport and hotel.
- Here are links to two local hotels that are within 2-4 miles of Franks Private Training Studio.
9550 Murray Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
8000 Parkway Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942
Transportation to Frank Zane’s Private Training Studio:
- Transportation to and from Frank Zane’s private training studio is included in your registration fee.
We will pick all participants up at the front of the Best Western Plus and the Holiday Inn promptly at 8:45 am each day and return them to their hotels at the end of the training each day.
- Note: All attendees must go to either hotel for pick up and drop off as there is very limited parking at Frank’s Private Training Studio.
*We will transport participants to and from Anthony’s Fish Grotto, La Mesa for lunch on their own on Saturday at 12 noon and pick up for return to training studio at 1:15 pm.
Sunday we will wrap up by 1:00 pm, so please bring snacks to hold you over.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any special dietary requirements.
- Frank’s Private Training Studio, La Mesa, California
Early Bird Offer through 3/14/2017.
Available on a 1st come/1st serve basis to the first 12 people.